Saturday, November 26, 2011

WhooHoo for Kamron


Well it is a tradition in our household to hunt on Thanksgiving.  Every year we go spend the night at my mom and dads house the night Wednesday night and Thursday night of Thanksgiving so that the boys can hunt.  Well this year Jeremy inducted Dustin and Konnor in that tradition. LOL  If any of yall know Dustin you probably just fell out in the floor laughing, because we all did!!!!   Well I got a phone call about 7:10 Thanksgiving morning, and it was Kamron and he said.....Mom I shot an 8 pointer.  And my response was no you didn't what do you want. :)  He is always telling me he shot a huge deer and he really didn't.  But he said mom I promise this time no lying, I'll send you a picture.  And he actually did shot an 8 pointer.  Way to go Kamron!!!  This was the first big buck he has ever shot. 

1 comment: