Monday, December 19, 2011

We have been "elfed"!!!!

 Well last night was our Christmas Program at church.  After the program I went home and Keelie's Elf on the Shelve "Elfey" had been up to no good!!!!!  I was not too happy with the mess that was made and Jeremy sure wasn't LOL.  Keelie was spending the night with a friend, so I called them and told they needed to come by the house that something had happened....Keelie was like " oh no what did Elfey do"  Here are the pics.
Elfey had made snow angels on my cabinets in flour

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Mr. Elfey left my house and went to yours before he did that to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea well I think he had alot of help from some big elves that visited my house when I wasn't home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! That Elf did a number on your kitchen! He must have been hungry and you didn't have the right food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA HA our elf is staying at Nana's house this year! from: Jennifer Sanford

    ReplyDelete