Thursday, September 23, 2010

He always comes when you need him......

Ok yesterday was a bad day for me.  Satan was trying to get my mind because of some things that has happened lately.  I was trying so hard to fight him off but having a battle.  I tried praying all day yesterday, and he still kept coming.  While I was ironing church clothes, I begged God to send me some help.  When we got to church Satan just kept on me, all I could do is let the tears roll....I felt like a big ole baby.  Bro. Alton got up and read and was talking about trials and temptations, and that we could not make people live this way, all we could do is make it for ourselves.  He did so good, and it was just what I needed to hear.  Then Satan bout had me glued to my seat, and I heard a sister say that she told her son that if he didn't get up and testify about what Satan was on you about then he wouldn't flee from you, so I got up and "confessed".  And the good Lord sent me the help I needed. Praise the Lord he came by one more time.  I am so thankful I have him to call on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment