Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am it...........

I was tagged to answer the fall question, so here goes.....

Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? I don't drink coffee, but I do love the hot chocolate, and I do love to smell startbucks coffee.

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I have already put out all of my pumpkins and pumpkin spice candles, this is my favorite time of year.....and since my sis is moving don't yall think she needs to let me use her fall decor for my new house yea I think so too.....

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? Well I really don't think my college has a homecoming

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? My boots, love my long socks (I actually have a pair on today), love my big warm sweaters

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I really don't remember what I ever dressed as, I remember going and having a ton of fun.

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? No way they make me have nightmares

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? Love the pumpkin patch, love having pumpkin carving with the family

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? Pumpkin dip with ginger snaps!!!! So wished I had some right now.

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? Life as we know it, looks like it will be good
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The warm sunny days
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? When I can afford to, so normally it is the week of Christmas LOL
4. Favorite exercise/activity? I love to go walking now that it is cooler.
5. Best book you've read lately? Have not ready anything but 1st grade AR books in quite awhile
6. Do you make your bed every day? I try to but sometimes I don't have time, but I do have to straighten it before I get in it.
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? a chef and if i could pick i was say Bobby Flay.....love him
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? GREYS ANATOMY WHOOOHOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment