Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Praise the Lord!

My last post was asking ya'll to pray for Keelie.....well Friday was the worst day she cried and latched on to me like I was never going to see her again.  Sunday morning we had her prayed for and several people annointed her and laid hands on her, and Sunday night several people laid hands on her.  Monday morning she was very reluctant to get out of the car and she started crying again.  Finally she got out and her teacher let her email me later in the day to tell me she had a great day.  Yesterday I had to walk her to her class because once again she was very reluctant, but again she emailed me and told me she was having a great day.  Well this morning, we never even talked about getting out of the car or what kind of day she was going to have.....she just hopped out of the car and said by mom I love you and just went right into her class.  Thank you lord!!!!!  Me and my mom keep telling her that she has a little angel on her shoulder that will watch over her and keep her safe.  I pray that the lord will continue to put his hand on her shoulder and help her through this.  Our next step is sleeping in her own room again!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So thankful that the Lord helped her. It is awful when your child doesn't want to go to school. Hope the Lord continues to help her and her mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete