Friday, September 10, 2010

Needing Prayer!

Well I don't know where to start......I am writing today to ask everyone to please pray, and hopefully to relieve my mind.  For about the past 2-3 months now, Keelie has not been sleeping and has started crying at night because she is scared.  I found out on Tuesday that she has been crying at school for the past few days as well.  For anyone that knows Keelie this is totally unlike her.  She is a spit fire most of the time, nothing bothers her, nothing scared her, and she is totally Ms. Attitude!  Well know seems to be having "Panic Attacks".  She has become extra clingy.  This morning when took her to school, she would not get out of the car, so I had to walk her in, and then she cried for about 15 minutes and latched on to me like I was leaving her in a den of lions or something.  So needless to say I cried and she cried.  This is not my normal crazy wild 6 year old.  We got her out on the front Wednesday night at church and hands went on her and I just knew that she would snap out of this.  So if you think of saying a prayer for her today me and her both would really appreciate it.

1 comment: