Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am thankful too........

After I read Cassie and Drea's blogs, I decided I would keep the thankful train a chugging!!!  Reading those blogs really helped me today.

I am so thankful for my husband, because he is my best friend and I am not sure that I could live without him!

I am thankful for my kids, they keep us going.

I am thankful that the Lord has helped Keelie this week again.  Her nerves are better and he helped her through an asthma attack yesterday.

I am thankful that gave us house that is home and is full of peace.

I am thanful that we both have good jobs. 

I am thankful for a understanding boss that is ok when I have to leave to care for my kids.

I am thankful that I still have my Dad and Mom, and that he has helped them thus far.  And for all of my crazy brothers and sisters.

I am thankful that he has always supplied our needs.

I am most thankful that he has had mercy on my soul and kept me up until now.

Now if I could just be thankful like this daily and keep my mind on good and thankful thoughts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment